Basics of FilmmakingFrom the director of advertisements by Sony, Intel and AdidasThe course will be available soon.
Этот курс подойдет как для начинающих, так и для тех, у кого уже есть определенные навыки в изобразительном искусстве. Поэтому ничего не бойтесь, у вас все получится! Это будет уникальное, яркое путешествие, погружение в культурный контекст.
Опираясь на свой опыт преподавания и с глубоким уважением к этим великим именам, я тщательно разработала программу так, чтобы вы смогли не просто создать красивую картинку, а по-настоящему разбираться в стилях и приемах, материале, получить профессиональные навыки, как если бы вы напрямую учились у этих Мастеров!
Как результат, за полтора месяца вы создадите 7 полноценных работ, познакомитесь ближе с постимпрессионизмом, экспрессионизмом, классической русской школой графики, модерном, супрематизмом и минимализмом, попробуете разнообразные графические и живописные техники и я не сомневаюсь, что сделаете огромный рывок в своем профессионализме и возможностях. И совершенно точно получите массу удовольствия!
Daniel Ackerman began his professional career in filmmaking in 1984, graduating from the California Institute of the Arts School, specializing in Cinema and Video, working on various animation and video projects in Los Angeles, Tokyo and Portland as a technical director, visual effects coordinator, cameraman, and many other key positions, this experience formed his directorial skills. In 1990, he opened his visual effects studio in Portland, Oregon.
In addition to work in the studio, he is keen on teaching the art of cinema. Courses under his direction are held at the Portland Art Institute and the Northwest Film Center. Daniel continues to work as Director of Photography on commercials and films for clients, including Sony, Intel, Adidas, Bent Image Lab and many others.
- Training takes place remotely. Lessons are available at any time convenient for you. You get access to the first lessons and you can view them any number of times.
- Lessons consist of short lectures and detailed master classes and contain practical assignments. Some lessons are available only after completing the practical tasks of the previous lessons;
- Lessons are subtitled in Russian and English;
- For each lesson, you communicate with the teacher on the page of the course, where you can attach a file, a photo or just ask a question. Photograph work on assignments and put them in the tape on the lesson page under the video;
- With each payment, you receive a percentage of the paid fee into your bonus account.
- You communicate with the teacher constantly, get a full consultation, you will always answer the question; if the teacher deems it necessary, work on the assignment can be rejected.
- Perform tasks at a convenient pace for you, do not rush. Spend as much time on the task as you need. However, do not forget about the final date of the course, be aware of time. You have the opportunity to extend the course for one week FREE of charge, without consulting the course instructor.
- All courses of the schools and Institutes are officially certified. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate by email and by post to the address listed in your account.
- Guarantee of refund. We guarantee a refund at your request. You can receive a refund within 2 days of the beginning of the course if the online course lasts more than 10 calendar days. Be careful: the commission of payment systems is 1 - 5% of the payment amount depending on the method of payment and is not refundable.
Alexander Skomorovskyстудент Высшей Школы ЭкономикиOnline format is the trend and necessity for a modern lifestyle, both for me and for my peers! I graduated from art school and did a few foundation courses, since I planned to pursue a degree in architecture. But the choice of university was still not easy. It's great that on Artclever I can take various introductory courses or webinars from teachers and schools of interest!
Vladimir Leeинженер по авиационным интерьерамA promising start-up! Good job of the team! I work a lot, I fly around the world and for me personally online education is an excellent opportunity to continue developing my professional skills in design. Initially I enrolled in the British program with the British Higher School of Design, but I couldn't combine studies and job and was forced to abandon my dream. Therefore, I look forward to new online courses from the School on Artclever platform. And thanks for the option of English subtitles - you can practice the language.