Course “Сover interior”An online course for beginners of interior stylists, designers, and simply those who love their home and wants to fill it with beautiful details.The course will be available soon.Sign up for this course
An online course for beginners of interior stylists, designers, and simply those who love their home and wants to fill it with beautiful details.
As always, Artclever presents an opportunity to learn from one of the leaders of the profession. The author of Artclever's new course is a successful interior stylist and set-designer, whose shots can be seen on the pages of top magazines: AD Russia, Elle Decoration, Harper's Bazaar — Dasha Soboleva @dasha_soboleva!
The course consists of lectures, interviews with industry leaders, master classes and practical assignments.
You can learn the basics of composition and color, how to choose art in the interior and form your collection, together with a florist to compose a composition of fresh flowers, learn how to make concept-boards for projects, get behind the scenes of photography. Practical assignments and expert consultations will help to assimilate the acquired knowledge.
By the end of the course you will be able to present a ready-made interior decoration project.
During her career, Dasha managed to work as a window dresser in such gigantic companies as TSUM, Bosco, concept store Kuznetsky Most 20.
Now Dasha actively cooperates with fashion magazines, such as: Harpers Bazaar, Tatler, Cosmo as a set designer and works as an interior stylist. Her shooting can be seen in the top interior magazines: AD, ELLE Decoration, SALON.
How to find your vocation, what inspires you when creating projects. Features of the profession.
2. Creating a moodboard
Moodbord is a key tool in the designer's work. On a practical assignment, you can yourself create a future project moodbord.
3. Basics of composition
One of the most important components of interior design, decoration and photography. Let's talk about the basics of the composition with the teacher of the Architectural school MARCH Maria Pokrovskaya.
Practical task: storyboards for still life photography.
The list of must-read literature & references
4. The basics of color
With color, you can completely change the mood of the interior. All the works of Dasha are filled with color, this is one of the key tools in her work. In the lesson you will learn how to work with color correctly.
5. History of subject design
Let's talk with the design critic Serdar Yanikov about how the subject design has changed, which requires this knowledge for stylists and decorators.
Practical lesson: the list of must-read literature.
6. Art in the interior
Together with the director of the Agency Art.Ru Julia Annenkova learn how to select art in the interior and also get acquainted with the artist-abstractionist Natalia Sitnikova and see her solo exhibition.
7. Economic component of the project
Stages of photography, logistics, project budgeting.
In this lesson you will enter the studio to one of the best Russian florists, Elizabeth Ambrasovskaya, and together with her you can compose a composition of real flowers.
9. Methods of decorating the bedroom
10. Decoration of the living room area
11. Photography of the interior
12. Photography of the interior
An interview with the designers Anton and Marina Fruktov from the Bureau «Design in Cube».
13. Photography of the interior
Working with a photographer
14. Promotion in the field of design
Let's talk with SMM manager of a large bureau on how to create your own brand and how to build the right image in social networks.
- Training takes place remotely. Video lessons are available at any time convenient for you. You receive a link to access the first unit and you can view the lessons any number of times and at any convenient time within the duration of the course;
- You will get access to the course review no later than 9:00 (MSC) on the appointed day of the course start.
- During the whole term of the course, you receive technical support: notifications, reminders, answers to technical questions, technical assistance.
- Video tutorials contain practical tasks. Some lessons are available only after completing the practical tasks of the previous lessons;
- For each lesson of the course, you have the opportunity to consult a teacher on the course feed by attaching a file, a photo or by simply asking a question. Photograph work for assignments and publish them on the feed of the lesson page under the video.
- Complete assignments at any time convenient for you during the course;
- The teacher comments on the completed tasks, points out mistakes, approves or asks for work to be resubmitted. Until the teacher accepts a practical task for some lessons, you cannot continue learning in the next block (stop-lessons are marked accordingly). In extremely exceptional cases, the course administrator can grant you access to the block or the whole course after the treatment;
- You communicate with the teacher all the time; he/she will answer all questions. Do not expect the presence of an online teacher permanently.
- The teacher has the right not to respond to messages on social networks or through other means of communication, except for a chat on the Artclever platform;
- After the course of the educational institution-partner Artclever you get an official certificate (with links to all partners).
- In the near future, courses will have subtitles in Russian and English, and an online chat translator.
- At the end of the beta testing period, the site will be available in English and in Chinese.
- You have the opportunity to extend the access to video lessons for 7 days, without communication with the teachers and without the possibility of sending new works.
- Refund guarantee.
We guarantee a refund at your request. You can claim a refund within 48 hours of the course beginning. If the course is made by Artclever, you need to submit a request for a refund by writing to email@example.com. If the course is made in conjunction with a partner, you must contact the administration of the partner institution during business hours.
ATTENTION: the payment system commission is 1 - 5% of the payment amount depending on the method of payment and is not refundable.